Public Speaking Can Be Fun

Free Public speaking skills tips, techniques, and advice by presentation skills expert Jacki Rose, Top Performance. Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PresentwithPEP

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Are You Normal?

Are you normal? I'm not. Those of you who have seen my recent presentation know what I mean by that. I love public speaking! I love presenting in front of groups of people! I love preparing my presentations! However, I used to be normal. I used to have the same feelings and attitude towards public speaking that the majority of our population today have. I was scared, nervous, and not that good at it. But because I took the time to study, learn, and practice public speaking skills, I am much better at it, I make a living at it, and I love it! If you are normal, it's time to fix that. Become the minority and take the advice of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, "whether you like it or not, you need to be good at public speaking if you want to stand out above the rest and be a success."

More tips at www.Jackirose.com
 
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/PresentwithPEP